Springboard+ funding for AUA courses is now available
The following AUA courses have a limited number of places for Springboard+ applicants:
- Specialist Diploma in Lean and Quality Systems, Level 8
- Specialist Diploma in Medical Device Sciences, Level 8
- Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation Management, Level 9
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Commercialisation, Level 9
The following are eligible to apply for courses in 2018/19 academic year (subject to the applicant meeting all requirements, e.g. academic requirements):
- Returners (Formerly referred to as Homemakers)
- May apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria. Course specific criteria may also apply.
- People in employment
- May apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria.
- Please note that a 10% course fee contribution for Level 7, 8, and 9 courses is applicable for employed participants. This is payable directly to the provider.
- The unemployed or formerly self-employed
- All courses are open to these category of applicants, with the exception of the two-year part-time ICT conversion courses which are not open to those in receipt of a Jobseekers-related payment