- Duration: 1 semester (ie late Aug-Dec or Jan-May)
- Schedule: Part-time
- Starting: January 2015 or August 2015
- Fees: €380 per module (Level 8); €875 per module (Level 9; 5 ECTS) ; €1750 per module (Level 9; 10 ECTS)
- Closing date: 15 December 2014 to start in January 2015
- Modular, flexible learning
- Up-skilling/retraining module options
- Select according to your professional development requirements
How will I benefit?
Taking on an individual module can be extremely beneficial for students particularly for those who wish to reskill or retrain in a particular area. By focusing their sole attention on one particular module students can become experts in that topic.
Returning to College can be a daunting experience for people who have been out of education for some time. Getting into a study and exam routine will be a new experience for many, however taking a module on a standalone basis can assist students in this learning curve and getting ready for their return to study. Students who successfully complete a module(s), will be exempted from this module in the future should they wish to pursue the complete programme award at a later date.
What type of modules are they?
All of the programmes on offer by the Atlantic University Alliance are industry-focused, offering practical, up-to-date knowledge in the areas of Science and Technology, Product and Process Innovation and Technology Commercialisation. Students will study the underlying theories in relation to their chosen module while also looking at their practical application for today’s industry.
Learning objectives differ for each of the modules on offer. You are encouraged to check out the curriculum details within the programme information area of your selected module.